Write a review
- 2 pkg 3 oz lime jello
- 2 pkg unflavored gelatin (extra firmness)
- 3 c boiling water
- green food coloring (optional)
- 200 flexible straws (or enough to fill your container)
- 1 Tall Container (Glass Jar or Half Gallon Milk Carton)
- Combine gelatin in bowl and add boiling water.
- Add green food coloring, as desired, to create depth of color.
- Extend straws (pull out the bendable part) and put them in the container.
- Straws must fit tightly so the jello stays in the straws.
- You can also use a rubber band to keep the straws together.
- Pour the gelatin into the straws and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove the container from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Remove the straws from the container and squeeze out over a bowl.
Verve Magazine https://vervesouth.com/