Write a review
- Small Peanut Butter Crackers
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Chocolate Morsels
- Chocolate Frosting
- Wax Paper
- Remove the foil wrapping from the Hershey’s kisses.
- Place some of the frosting in a plastic bag.
- Cut the corner off the bag and pipe frosting onto one of the peanut butter crackers.
- Place a Hershey’s kiss onto the frosting to create part of the acorn.
- Pipe frosting to the other side of the cracker and affix a chocolate morsel.
- Allow to dry on wax paper.
Verve Magazine https://vervesouth.com/